The right windows can transform a space from drab to fab. For your window to boost your home’s aesthetic appeal and value, you need to consider all of its features, including the hardware. The window’s hardware ensures that it is fully functional, as it is attractive.
Dressing up your new Renewal by Andersen ® windows can be quite confusing, especially with many beautiful hardware options available. In this post, your top experts in windows and doors Albuquerque, NM, lists the features and benefits of each option. Renewal by Andersen ® of New Mexico helps you find the one that will complement your home.
Keep Your Eye on the Prize
Your window hardware can make or break the overall appeal of your window. It pays to paint a clear picture of what you want to achieve before making a decision. Do you wish to add a bit of modern flair to a vintage space, or for your windows to match your sliding patio door Albuquerque, NM? You should also consider the style of your home — do you own a contemporary home, or a cottage-style nest?
Based on your goals and your home’s architecture, choose the best color and design.
Weigh Your Options
You can customize your windows to reflect your unique taste and personality through the Estate ™ Collection hardware finishes. The Estate Collection features window hardware in this variety of colors, styles, and finishes:
- Antique Brass – Gives your windows an extra air of charm and a nostalgic appeal.
- Bright Brass – This can lend any window an added air of sophistication.
- Brushed Chrome – This clean yet classy design is perfect for contemporary homes.
- Distressed Bronze – This will blend well into cottage-style homes and vintage-style windows.
- Distressed Nickel – Simple yet classy, this will complement a colonial-type home.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze – This addition will blend well into classical, Baroque-inspired homes.
- Polished Chrome – Clean and simple, this offsets complex designs on windows.
- Satin Nickel – This spells elegance without being too flashy.
The Estate Collection also carries hardware in standard canvas, white, or stone colors, for those who prefer simple yet attractive additions for their units.
Ask the help of our experts in dressing your replacement windows up. Call Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico at (505) 395-5120 or fill out our form today to schedule your free in-home estimate.