Window replacement is a significant investment of your time, resources, attention and energy. In addition, it’s a project that many people undertake only once. That’s why it’s important to do it right the first time by choosing the right products and working with a trusted company. Renewal by Andersen® of New Mexico explains why our products are a great choice.
1. Superior Window Material – We manufacture all of our windows from our exclusive Fibrex® material. It brings together the best qualities of wood and vinyl, resulting in a material that is strong, durable, beautiful and low-maintenance. Fibrex is a great material for windows in Albuquerque, New Mexico, because it won’t crack, chip, fade, corrode, peel or blister. It also stays stable and rigid, expanding and contracting very little. This helps prevent air leaks.
2. Energy–Efficient Glass – Our sliding, double-hung, casement, bow, bay, custom and picture windows in Albuquerque, NM, all come standard with energy-saving High Performance™ Low E4® glass. This glass has a low-emissivity coating that reflects heat and minimizes harmful UV rays. This can make your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Since this also reduces the workload on your utility system, you can save up to 25% on your energy bills.
3. Custom Manufacturing – We custom-build all of our replacement windows. This means that our windows will fit your window openings perfectly. It also means that we can make your sliding windows in Albuquerque, NM, any size or design you want. In addition, you can choose from a variety of colors, grille patterns and hardware finishes. We carefully selected our customization options to match a broad range of color trends and building materials.
4. Stress–Free Replacement Process – Choosing our windows also means you’ll experience our start-to-finish process. Since we own the process from sales through installation and service, you can depend on us for one-stop accountability. You’ll have little to worry about because you’ll only work with one company throughout the process. Our focus on customer satisfaction also means you’ll have a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
5. Professional Installation – Our window installation professionals are masters at their craft and have experience installing windows in homes of all styles, shapes and sizes. They’ll also arrive on schedule, and leave your home cleaner than when they arrived. We’re confident in our ability to provide you with a perfect installation, so we cover our workmanship with our warranty.
At Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico, we promise to provide you with an efficient and stress-free window replacement process. We’ll listen to your concerns and needs, and we’ll work with you to design the perfect replacement windows for your home. Call us at (505) 273-2815 to learn more about our replacement windows, or to get a free estimate.